Our campus includes 4 connected buildings: our 1880 Sanctuary, two class-and-meeting-room buildings, and our 1854 Campus Center. The Sanctuary holds about 400 (some balcony seating), and has a pipe organ, grand piano, choir loft, musician platform, pulpit and separate lectern with microphones, a baptismal pool, and a PA system that include wireless microphones, wireless hearing-impaired earphones, and a recording system. The Fellowship Hall seats over 200 at folding (removable) dining tables and chairs, and includes a stage, piano, simple PA system, and a separate, appropriately-sized kitchen with dishwasher. The Memorial Lounge has a piano and seats about 70; the Campus Center seats about 40 and has a small kitchen with dishwasher. The library seats up to 30. Weather permitting, our Huron Street courtyard accommodates outdoor events; similarly, the Inbody Garden accommodates small, private gatherings.
In addition to own worship and programs, our facilities are available for weddings, concerts, receptions, community and university groups, 12-step programs, music instruction, rehearsal space, and other uses.
The Bride’s Room, directly under the Sanctuary near rest rooms, includes a full-length 3-sided mirror and lounging furniture, and is handicapped accessible. Our parking lot has spaces for 30 cars and there is a 7-story public parking structure with an elevator is directly across the street from the parking lot. Most of our facility is handicapped accessible. Our nursery and toddler rooms, directly above Fellowship Hall, are not yet handicapped accessible; other accessible rooms are available for child care.
Due to its delicate nature, our organ may only be played by our own church organist. Under extraordinary circumstances, upon our explicit approval, it may be possible to arrange for another trained organist to be substituted. Use of our pianos requires pre-approval.
Please contact the church office for inquiries about using our space.